The international trade volume is constantly growing, and parallelly, the losses that may occur during the transportation of the traded goods can directly affect the commercial activities negatively. Thanks to our cooperation with UIB, we offer international solutions and consultancy services in shipping insurances.
Our experienced and professional team provides services at international standards with comprehensive shipping insurance solutions.
WHY IBS ?
Long Term Relationship
Comprehensive Claims Consultacy
Access to Global Insurance Markets
OUR INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Except for the exceptions in general and special conditions, it includes the guarantees that can be given against all risks that the transported goods may face from the station of departure until they reach the destination.
- Broad coverage; it is given under the name of Institute Cargo Clauses (A) or All Risk in land and seaway, and under the name of Institute Cargo Clauses (Air) in airlines.
- It covers for the damage to the transported goods as a result of an accident of the vehicle of transport. Although this coverage is cited with different names depending on the type of vehicle of transportation, the coverage does not change. If a good is transported by land, this guarantee is called ‘Truck Clause’, in case of transport by rail, this guarantee is called ‘Railroad Clause’, and in maritime, this guarantee is called ‘Institute Cargo Clause (C)’ or FPA (Free Particular Avarage). It is not possible to insure the transports made by air with a narrow guarantee.
- As a result of an accident, the vehicle (trailer, train, plane or ship) carrying the goods and the actual and absolute loss of the goods that is the subject of insurance is under guarantee.
Project Cargo Shipping
Boat Hull and Machinery Insurance
Boat Builders Insurance
With Boat Builders Insurance, all construction risks are covered within the insurance period.
The main risks covered are;
- Costs of repair and replacement of the defective part due to hidden defect (provided that it is revealed within the insurance period)
- Risks during laying and construction
- Risks during launch
- Trial voyages (within 250 nautical miles)
- Liabilities to third parties
The main risks covered by the insurance are;
- Risks such as submersion, stranding, conflict etc. in navigable waters
- Theft, fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake at sea or on land
- Contact with shoreside and port facilities, damage caused by contact with land/air vehicles or damage caused by the objects falling from them
- Debris removal costs
- Damages to other boats, third parties or their property.
Terminal Operator Liability Insurance